Stress management is a significant challenge for many people in their day-to-day life. This workshop was designed to teach you how to prevent stress from piling up, making it easier to deal with.
The stress management workshop examines the causes and and also the triggers of stress in your life. What exactly makes your stress tick? When did it start? And most importantly, why did it start?
This workshop aims to teach you:
- A deeper understanding of your stress
- What can be done to recognise and reduce stress
- Effective, healthy techniques for dealing with insomnia, a frequent symptom of stress.
- Useful ways to measure anxiety levels
- The five most effective techniques for reducing anxiety
- Personalised techniques for reducing your own anxiety levels
- Ways to build stress resilience into our own lives
We will give out CPD certificates to all those that need it.
Next Half Day Course Details for Portlaoise
Date: – Dates to follow
Time: 10: am – 1.00 pm
Price includes all course notes as well as tea and coffee. To find out more about this workshop, click here and fill out our contact form. We will be in touch with you soon.